Check out this paint job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool dude let me know what you come up with

Thats 1 mean body, i wish i could paint like that:confused:

I am pretty sure he can hook you up with a paint job and the body will fit so sweet :cool:

cool picks dude i love the suv and jeep,have you used chrome yet,i`m thinking of chroming windows on my suv,but i was told is was hard to use.

Yes I use Alclad chrome all the time, the bumpers on the SUV and the bumpers and all the trim are done in chrome on the 56 Nomad pics on the forum. It is difficult to use but if you take your time with it it looks like real chrome. It takes alot of paint the bumpers on the SUV took half a bottle and I used an entire bottle on the 56, and it's not cheap like $8.00 per bottle. You have do do ALOT of very light coats letting it dry between coats, it will look at first like it is not covering, dont give up, let it dry and do it again, and again and so on until when you look at it from the outside it starts really looking like chrome. Then you have to back it with about two or three coats of black. But it is well worth the effort!

my jeep,now with blue monster claws and max mashers,full force f/r bumpers and full force 3 piece siver skids. covered in grime at the moment. Post a 'clean' pic later. :D
wet.jpg

chazey2 Is that the bad a-- jeep that ran over the bug in the video???:D That was awwwwwsum!!! Nice looking jeep btw:D But I'm partial to jeeps!!!The real ones and the Maxx ones :D

yep sure is, when its cleaned up i'll post better pic with new hops. the fantom rocks!

but it looks better with the new wheels and tyres and other bits.:banana:

RGfarm racing its a bit cleaner but not 'squeaky clean' LOL
moodyblue1.jpg

chazey2moodyblue.jpg

Hummm NIce red x's chazey2 :D clean though:D must have cleaned it so good it (the Jeep ) dont want me to see it!!! rofl I told ya Jeep arent suppose to be clean.

you can't see any pic,i tried for 2 but could only get one. Ican see it.
Try here
:banana:

Hey I can see it now? looks pretty good dude!!! Its even the right color BLUE:D Here is mine prety close to the same color

12015417.gif

It needs cleaned also but!!!!!!!!:D

Attachments

• 12015417.gif
    12015417.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 152
superb, :cool: like the rpm might go that way myself. The dog looks impressed lol.

Has it got the fantom in or cvrx?
any probs keeping mill cool or do I see the side windows cut out?
K&N filter? how you rate 'em

needs cleaning! its gleaming dude,look at the roof.lol:D

This one has the O.S.cv-x Hyper in it And yeepers the side windows are cutout. No KN filer Just the sticker:D (got it for my real jeep thourght)I'm useing the motor saver on it.Its a great air filter.The RPM A-Arms are great I realy like them;) And the dog lol thats my cow hand she and her brother are my only help with the cows here and I couldnt do it with out them.(dont tell my wife I said that she thinks she is my major helper rofl)

motor saver here to . Running fantom,hense sticker on side. 18/72 geared .
Didn't get the full force bumpers in my shot or skids doooohhh!

Mates just ported old trx for me,seen his work before and they rock,keeps up with cvrx and fantom,so can't wait to get it back.:D

What to run? might have to get another max for trx ported,don't think wife will see it that way though :D