Check out my new RC car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
they took this picture at an indoor car show, we just hung out and shoot the ish
it looks like an RC Car
013-7.jpg

ya it looks fake! thats funny.

If it's not an optical illusion caused by the size of the planking on the floor, then tell me where you mounted the steering servo. :D

If it's not an optical illusion caused by the size of the planking on the floor, then tell me where you mounted the steering servo. :D

+1....plus if it's an r/c were can i get one?...lmao jking man i know it's the real car

Photoshoped into that background?

Last edited:

It's in the green pod between the seats. You probably couldn't see it because you were dusting the Ugly Truckling again. (Cough, cough, hack-sneeze)

When i seen the picture i had to buy, knowing it is on a concrete floor, indoors, just made it look that much crazier....The guy Jim Kelso (the guy who took the piture) is pretty cool...he told me to come out to his house and he would do more pictures and put models of hot girls in front of it

Back