Chargers and Patriots game!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know when your ready for a new avatar!

I don't like either team but I think the Patriots will win, like them or not they are a solid post season team.

GO COLTS!!!!!!

GO SAINTS!!!!!

LMAO...no.

I think I am going to have to get a Dodge CHARGER body. Get it painted with my teams colors. I can see it now

A Navy Blue main color and two sets of striping. The thin stripes being white and the main stripe yellow. Oh yeah I am going to have to get one.

GO BOLTS!!!.. BOLTS AND THE COLTS or the BOLTS and the Saints. Either way my boys in blue are taking it home.

Last edited:
Jon, I hope you don't get too upset if they lose. Notice NC hasn't even posted in his thread about the Eagles since they lost.

Should be a good game though.

Difference..We aren't going to lose!!!

Difference..We aren't going to lose!!!

Here's my prediction on this game.

The Chargers
LT will get his yards and score once maybe twice. Your real problem IMO is your QB, I know he's a pro bowler this year but thats only because of LT!. The Pats will slow down (no one will stop him) LT and Rivers will choke under pressure.

The Patriots

Have you every seen them play in post season? They are 9-1 in post season play....enough said.

The Pats win by 6

My predictions have been good lately, I went 5 for 5 last week and 2 for 2 so far on this weekend!

Anytime the Pats lose brings a smile to my face, though playing the Pats at the Dome would be a nice touch right before we go to the SuperBowl!

-Michael

Here's my prediction on this game.

The Chargers
LT will get his yards and score once maybe twice. Your real problem IMO is your QB, I know he's a pro bowler this year but thats only because of LT!. The Pats will slow down (no one will stop him) LT and Rivers will choke under pressure.

The Patriots

Have you every seen them play in post season? They are 9-1 in post season play....enough said.

The Pats win by 6

My predictions have been good lately, I went 5 for 5 last week and 2 for 2 so far on this weekend!

You are better on predictions than I am..Man I didn't know the Saints were that good..

Halftime. Chargers have held em pretty good. Close game so far.

Chargers need to keep it on the ground with LT!! Rivers is not looking that great

Killer? More ugly football. Neither team has done a decent job of keeping their hands on the ball. It's almost like whoever screws up less will win. NFC put on a much better show this weekend.

Killer? More ugly football. Neither team has done a decent job of keeping their hands on the ball. It's almost like whoever screws up less will win. NFC put on a much better show this weekend.

Very true! After watching the two games today I'm feeling even better about the Saints v/s Colts Super Bowl!

1:10 left and down by 3.....this is were Rivers will have to prove himself!

Disappointing to see the league MVP act like a sore looser!

Disappointing to see the league MVP act like a sore looser!

True very true..Take it like a man...But I guess it's hard to lose on your homefield and then have to watch them celebrate..

14-2 and lose your first playoff game..It's just heartbreaking...

Wow what a game, I'm not sure the pats really deserved that one, they do have a way of winning tho...

WOOO HOOOO....LT is a big baby and he just prooved that!

The pats always play as well as they have to. Sorry Jon

WOOO HOOOO....LT is a big baby and he just prooved that!

The pats always play as well as they have to. Sorry Jon

Ok Ben... For an MVP losing a game...I think he deserves a little space. The colts taunting him after was the trigger to that whole episode.

Regardless, My Chargers played a great season. Each season we keep getting better and better.

Great year Bolts! See you at the playoffs again next year!:cheers:

if the saints win the superbowl or even go to the superbowl, I'm done watching the nfl.. That would be proof for that the nfl is fixed.

if the saints win the superbowl or even go to the superbowl, I'm done watching the nfl.. That would be proof for that the nfl is fixed.

I don't really care who wins but I like the name " Saints", so I will cheer em on..

Back