Florida Casselberry, Florida

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o0TWEAK0o

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So back in the day when I lived in Texas I met and bashed with Beason and Busted gears and the likes in Houston, Texas. Since I got wounded overseas I had to move to Florida where they have a great medical center- but on the down side I now don't ave any RC buddies.

So long story short, I am near Orlando, Florida- in Casselberry. I have a HUGE lot right by my house that skaters have placed ramps and other cool stuff on. I would love to meet any fellow motor heads in my area- the lot is suitable for both onroad and OFFROAD (emphasis added) and it would be a great place for a meet up. Anyone interested?

too bad

So back in the day when I lived in Texas I met and bashed with Beason and Busted gears and the likes in Houston, Texas. Since I got wounded overseas I had to move to Florida where they have a great medical center- but on the down side I now don't ave any RC buddies.

So long story short, I am near Orlando, Florida- in Casselberry. I have a HUGE lot right by my house that skaters have placed ramps and other cool stuff on. I would love to meet any fellow motor heads in my area- the lot is suitable for both onroad and OFFROAD (emphasis added) and it would be a great place for a meet up. Anyone interested?

hi fellow rc friend I am disable too but live in kingsland ga just off i95 just 40 mile north of jacksonville too bad we didn't live closer

Back