Carnage nt only 6 tanks fuel in and throttle servo issue Its also first car ever

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris.y2k.2001uk

RC Newbie
Reaction score

Just recently bought carnage nt...first car ever. So I broke a front mount for suspension fixed that. But when I turned it on only steering works not throttle response it just opened up fully ..turned back of replaced battery's same thing. Now I band aided the break with hair bands to hold it on and run 3 more tanks of fuel like it. So was working when switched off it did get little bit wet had to run home with car as it started raining got a little wet but don't know if that's the case... I changed there servos over inside battery box same thing steering does not control throttle but throttle controls steering ......also the wheel servo twitches like it trying to turn and when I hold full lock it trys to come bk to centre a bit then goes bk again so any help will be help thanx.....I run it in woods near my house lots of lose stuff slides every where dust and stuff fling stones hit me lol so that the environment it's been in if that might be an issue thanx to any 1 that helps

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_042743.jpg
    IMG_20220627_042743.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 89
sounds like servo has died id replace it with a new one id look at servo specs then find a cheap one on amazon.I went thru the servo has to top of the line and found that to be nothing but a waste of hard earned cash. specs I'm talking about are sweep(rotation amount) torque...most come with servo arms or horns check if you just want to do a unscrew and replace servo

Also just tried to rebind it thinking it was just out of wack but it only reset the steering throttle even worse now

It's the

ETRONIX PULSE EX4P SPORT 4CH​

Etronix Sport ESR-1 3Kg Waterproof Servo –​

This seems ligit

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-29-23-17-13-390.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-29-23-17-13-390.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 45
Thanx for reply it was the servo I left the car switch in it burnt it out got a few spares as well thanx