Carisma MSA-1E 1/24 FORD F-150 RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Has anyone seen this lil guy? I just stumbled onto this the other day while looking for SCX24 bodies. It doesn't look as nice as the SCX24 chassis, and there aren't a lot of parts out there for it, but it looks like something I could tinker around with. Anybody have one?
https://carisma-shop.com/products/msa-1e-1-24-ford-f-150-rtr
81368_600x.jpg

92521969_1484698588379276_2979443251599114240_o_1000x.jpg

24s are definitely becoming more and more popular.

I like the blue one better! :p Amain has them for $119.99 Would like to see how they compare with the SCX24's.

71liqN25rsL._AC_SL1170_.jpg

I like the blue one better! :p Amain has them for $119.99 Would like to see how they compare with the SCX24's.

View attachment 134890
There are a few running vids on YT. They look to be very capable little trucks. I am just thinking with the lack of aftermarket support yet, I may just grab that Ford body. My dad had a 75 Ford and I kinda want to paint it to match his.

That white and blue one looks like a Jeep.

Oh, the red and the white on these are just body side decals.

I actually think they have this priced a bit too high. The remote looks like a toy, which is one thing I really love about the SCX24.

Last edited:
@WickedFog Out of the box, not too impressed. Once he changed the wheels and tires it was much better. Your right about the remote...yuck. Seems a bit springy, seeing the body rock side to side, but It has potential. And now that I look at them more, I like the black one better...after removing the red. ;)

@WickedFog Out of the box, not too impressed. Once he changed the wheels and tires it was much better. Your right about the remote...yuck. Seems a bit springy, seeing the body rock side to side, but It has potential. And now that I look at them more, I like the black one better...after removing the red. ;)
Yeah, I just like the body. I want to get the clear body and paint it myself and stick it on an SCX24. If the price was under $100 I would probably grab one. But they have been out a year now I think? There just isn't enough aftermarket for me.

Is it just me, or does Carisma's 1/10 vehicles look very similar to Axial stuff? Some of their 1/24 ideas look like they are from Tamiya, like the WRX and the Brat.
Yeah, I see that as well.

Off topic, nice sig @WickedFog, Tim was hilarious.

Off topic, nice sig @WickedFog, Tim was hilarious.
Yeah, I think I shed a tear when I heard on Bob & Tom that he had passed. I used to drive 70 miles each way every day to work, and in the mornings I always listened to the show. He always cracked me up when he was on.

Back