can't find whats wrong..PRO4 SC10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieTuna

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello all...
New Associated pro4 sc10. 2 cell lipo fully charged (4.20). New batteries in transmitter. All connections secure. I turn on trans and then truck. I get no steering, throttle forward, or throttle reverse. Transmitter is HRZ00014 (4 channel) that came with the RTR truck. I put new batteries in the transmitter. Trims are centered on transmitter. When truck is turned on I get a red flash every second on the receiver and a fast flashing green light on the ESC. I've searched the web and found no help, I can't figure what I'm doing wrong. This is at the point I don't know what to do. Can anyone please help with a good link to explain what is wrong or maybe help me out here on the forum? Sure would appreciate it. Thanks
CharlieTuna

is radio bound with receiver?
have you check rx wire for any loose connections?
if all i mentioned dint help time to add a ubec for power then you will have to recalibrate es and remove center wire on esc to rx plug.

Have you tried rebinding the transmitter to the receiver?
Yes....but I'll try again.
is radio bound with receiver?
have you check rx wire for any loose connections?
if all i mentioned dint help time to add a ubec for power then you will have to recalibrate es and remove center wire on esc to rx plug.
Thanks tnt

Last edited:
Yes....but I'll try again.

Thanks tnt
Ok so I called Amain and talked to Nick one of the techs. He walked me through all he could and still no go. He said take it to my lhs and have them look at it in person as it's hard for him over the phone to diagnose. So I'm going to RC HOBBIES here in Orlando tomorrow. If they find what's wrong Nick at Amain said he'd send replacements if needed. So that's where I'm at for now. I'll post again when I find out. Thanks you guys for helping out.
CharlieTuna

Hope it's an easy fix. :thumbs-up:
Doom, TNT, Scavenger...
OK, I unboxed my new FS-GT5 transmitter, removed original receiver from truck. Installed new FS-BS6 receiver. BInded up trans to receiver. Works like a champ. Thanks again.

Doom, TNT, Scavenger...
OK, I unboxed my new FS-GT5 transmitter, removed original receiver from truck. Installed new FS-BS6 receiver. BInded up trans to receiver. Works like a champ. Thanks again.
Awesome!
I have the same transmitter and I'm thinking about using it on the barbie camper. That Traxxas radio system has always been crap.

Back