can't control idle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac55

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
after the truck warms up the idle picks up if I turn down the idle it will just die and won't start. Idle fine when the motor is cold the carb is tight new fuel lines. Out of ideas starting to drive me nuts! any suggestions would be appeciated.

Take apart the carbeourator and check if anything is wrong mostlikely you will need To rebuild it

try adjusting your lsn at the same time because if it is way out of wak that will either be to lean so it will idle real high because it is almost dying, or if it is to rich your idles screw wont seem to help the idle at all.... hope this helps!!!

try adjusting your lsn at the same time because if it is way out of wak that will either be to lean so it will idle real high because it is almost dying, or if it is to rich your idles screw wont seem to help the idle at all.... hope this helps!!!

I agree with the above suggestion. I would also consider (so your not chasing your tail) return ALL needles back to the default factory settings and start over again to see if that remedy's the problem.