Can you tell me what this is ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam_theman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
20230606_142254.jpg
can anyone tell me what this is. Have just been gifted it, won't start atm pull cords have broke, I've free'd both engines but I don't know what make/model it is also any other info would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks sam_theman

20230606_142238.jpg

That is very cool since it has dual engines.

I don't know much about nitro or nitro cars.

Hopefully someone will pop on here. :)

Looks like an OFNA Twin Titan, nice find! Worth a pretty penny with how intact it is, usually you find them in a more decrepit state...

It's feasible to fix it up, but they're more of a novelty/shelf queen than a practical daily driver.

Welcome to RCT. Awesome truck! Definitely a keeper 👍🏻😎
Thanks very much. Just gotta clean her up a little and buy some new pull starts for her. Possibly some new fuel pipe think she's sucking air tbh
Welcome to RCT. Awesome truck! Definitely a keeper 👍🏻😎
Thanks very much. Just gotta clean her up a little and buy some new pull starts for her. Possibly some new fuel pipe think shes sucking air tbh

Last edited:
Thanks for this information. It's most appreciated !!!

A friend of mine has the same truck, with a single engine. His one is called Hot Bodies.
Did not last long, I believe Diffs are a weak point and he had to seal them with epoxy in the end.
Looks like a nice resto project.
Good luck!

Yeah apparently they're more of a show piece than a regular runner. I've got a hyper 7 as well so that'll be my regular runner I s'pose. Pretty sure the engines on this are bigger than the 2.6s that come as standard as mine aren't purple and they look slightly different. Still I'm new to this so they could be 2.6s for all I know lol.

Looks like an OFNA Twin Titan, nice find! Worth a pretty penny with how intact it is, usually you find them in a more decrepit state...

It's feasible to fix it up, but they're more of a novelty/shelf queen than a practical daily driver.
So what's she worth monetarily wise please. I'm not looking to part ways with her rbn, but would definitely like to know what kinda figures she deserves. Got a feeling she's a reet early bird/ model / prototype. Gold wheels NON PURPLE engines, NON ENGRAVED chassis. I'm a complete novice with these things !!!

if the system, and working I believe on the 400$ sincerely difficult to evaluate these rc . this is just my opinion.