can someone please help me with picco .26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm

Ya see what happens when you rush things!! I would not put a drop of fuel through that thing untill you replace what you've lost and broke.

That would be the pinch bolt. And you are missing one and lost the other because you were in a rush.

Geez Roadrunner....are you Pissant's dad?

No F'in way my friend. I was young and #%#%%$ once. J/K. I've made silly mistakes myself. Pissant was just in such a hurry to get this all going. I've been on the forum all day and kinda took ta the lil dude. It's better to try and help than not try at all. I thought I gave him some good advice, but it seems he was always a step ahead..

ok houston, we got a problem, i can not get those little clamps out of the crank case. they are really tight in there, any advise on how to get them out or am i SOL.

hey , i was just wondering, how much was your picco .26? that engine is 1 out of 3 of the .21's and .26's that I'm looking into. thanks

helping out

It's better to try and help than not try at all.

Amen Roadrunner.. hats off to you..good thing Pissant has you.

guys i got a big problem, my clamps wont come out and i dont feel like breaking them of for a couple of o-rings. my solution is to use a air seal around the clamps, so air wont leak out, i got to do this, do you think its ok. i mean come on these things hold the carb in place, if i air seal it it should be good. Is there something better then the air seal i got from towerhobbies??

Last edited:
Air seal?

Whats the Tower part number so I can see this air seal.........

LOL I love this kid.

Your talking about THIS stuff? It's up to you. You're on your own for that, I've never had a reason to use air seal before.

yea thats the stuff :madface: dont worry i got some o-rings to fit in the shaft and i was able to get the little things out :whistle: