can someone help me with my rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhonny

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
can some one help me with my rc nitro I'm a noob at this i just bought a 1/8 scale and its too speed but it doesn't shift to the second gear. please help me out.thanks for your time.

There should be a shift screw look threw your manual and it should all be there if u don't have one download it for your model it helps a lot

If its an 1/8 buggy its most likely gonna be single speed.

Before you mess with the shift point you need to make sure you're engine is tuned for performance. If the engine is not hitting the rpm the tranny needs to shift, then it will never shift into second gear.

I dont know of any 1/8 scale buggy or truggy that has a two speed. I could be mistaken though.

yes i found it thanks,but it doesn't shift gears? and i got a cen product.

---------- Post added at 1:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:53 AM ----------

do you think you could help me tune my cen product car?

---------- Post added at 1:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:55 AM ----------

sorry i have made a big mistake i mean i have a 1/10th scale cen two speed with the problem that doesn't wanna shift gears.

---------- Post added at 1:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:58 AM ----------

yes i did a big mistake i mean a 1/10th scale cen.sorry

In that case it could be a couple of reasons its not shifting. One is that if its running too rich it wont shift. Try leaning the hsn in small increments after the engine is warmed up until you see the performance getting better. Here is a link for tuning. If you follow it to the T your engine should be performing to its best potential.
http://www.extremercmods.com/content/tuning-popup.html

thanks you very much!, hope this works