Can someone help me with my Media Player?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex2342

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm having trouble with Media Player 10. I can't watch videos unless I download them straight to my desktop. Quicktime and Flashpalyer are all working fine but for whatever reason Media player is not.

don't you need to tell IE that you want media player to be your default internet player or something...is it still looking for MP-9 maybe......

It was working fine with media player 10 but I didn't have internet for a while and now it's just not working. I'm using Mozilla for the browser and I can't find anything for setting up video players.

i dont use mozilla, but when I did I just would download and then open. I think since IE and WMP are both microsoft everything is built in for that to be default. Try re-installing WMP and see if that works. It may have to recognize that you want mozilla or something... anyway, its worth a try.

Great now it's working!!! It turns out it was a problem with my Internet Explorer that was keeping Mozilla from streaming the video"s? Thanks for the help guys!

Back