Can I get a nitro guide the starts at the beginning? No one starts at the beginning.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we learn hey. :)

Since getting a nitro, I've had to learn a helluva lot quickly, but now I can talk some nitro. lol.

Regarding not turning the engine with a pull start when new, heat does wonders to expand that sleeve to make the piston move with the pull start. I'm sure it would have worked if the engine was toasty. I tried a hairdryer. Didn't give enough heat until I got a proper heatgun.

I'm just glad you are sorted. Sorry about the crash, but hey, things happen. I will also be looking for a more open space to run my last few run in tanks. I'm too scared I'll smash it before I get a change to enjoy it properly. lol.

Looks like the dogbone just needs putting back in. Not a bad crash. Just need to learn how to get it back in. I got a set of replacement dogbones with the car and I was wondering what for. Guess I know now.

Looks like the dogbone just needs putting back in. Not a bad crash. Just need to learn how to get it back in. I got a set of replacement dogbones with the car and I was wondering what for. Guess I know now.
If your model is notorious for popping out dogbones, put some o-rings in the cups. That solves them popping out. :)

Exceed Forza is a bit better quality of parts and fit,finish.