Can anyone relate?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love women with little asses. That’s why I married a Chinese girl.
She knows how to do everything except cook.
The only thing she knows how to make for dinner is “reservations” :doh:

Originally posted by FLATTOP

NCnitro, you are so right my friend.

I was like some of the other guy's posting on this, when we first got married, we were screwing like rabbits, then after the kids were born, bye bye nookie. you other guy's that are gettin plenty, enjoy it while it lasts

Thank you Flattop, at least there is one other honest man here. You nailed it "Enjoy it while it lasts" LOL

Originally posted by NCNitro

Thank you Flattop, at least there is one other honest man here. You nailed it "Enjoy it while it lasts" LOL

Make that two honest people. After chasing the little monster around every day, there's little time for some of life's "more enjoyable" endevors. :doh:

And yes, I do still have the "68 Camaro. But the Chevelle was like my other son! (Plus, I was still getting it on a regular basis when it was my only son!)

Last edited:
X kids don't suck. I thought that exact way too before I had my son. Yes they will change your life completely! But I would not give my son back for all the money in the world!!! Splitting toy money, hell! I have Two Ts an RS4 3 and a Savage on order

Maxxamillion, I too agree one is enough though, lol.

Fett, another honest man :thumbsup: Trust us guys it WILL slow down.

Originally posted by FastEddy
I love women with little asses. That’s why I married a Chinese girl.
She knows how to do everything except cook.
The only thing she knows how to make for dinner is “reservations” :doh:

I personally like women with asses that don't have stretch marks so that is another reason NO FREEKING KIDS. X

Originally posted by x_789

...NO FREEKING KIDS. X

X, until you have a kid of your own, you'll never know how great they are. Don't get me worng, there is much to be said for a woman with a nice butt, but to see your kid growing up......priceless!

Originally posted by Fett

X, until you have a kid of your own, you'll never know how great they are. Don't get me worng, there is much to be said for a woman with a nice butt, but to see your kid growing up......priceless!

Could not have said that better myself Fett!! :cheers:

Back