can anyone help (mini indoor cars)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyke_696

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ok i got outdoor cars but its cold n snowing this timw of year where can i get a little intoor hobby grade car (not truck) but car like a supra

Kyosho makes some really good micro cars in the Mini Z series. They have tons of upgrades and are very durable. There are lots of different bodies available for them as well. I personally have a C5R Corvette and a Mercedes AMG C Class.

You for the win again lol ty man

---------- Post added at 4:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:06 PM ----------

Any other good brands with them i can check out

I think HPI also makes some smaller cars about the same size.

Nitrotek, is a company who also makes some smaller cars about the same size. I found them on Google search. they have a huge quantity of rc products and their parts at very low prices. i suggest you to must click there and have some new things.

There you go again with the offbrand website again. Seriously?

Don't bother with an off-brand. Hop up parts and repair parts are usually few and far between.

+1 ^^^^^ stick to name brands much easier to find parts and customer service is there if you need it you'll thank yourself in the long run for spending another 100 bucks

I know tons of people that love the associated rc18t!

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

good to know bc i been thinking about buying a associated product to run on my carport

The RC-18t was my first hobby grade RC. It is a great little truck with tons of upgrades. It is however a bit too big to run indoors in the average house. Which is why I recommended the MiniZ.

I just bought a new RC18T2 a couple weeks ago with the intent of running it inside on rainy days. It is a little big and actually faster than i thought it would be with the 7.2v nimh battery in it. I can still play inside a bit but i have to keep the trigger tamed or i keep smashing into furniture. Its a blast to run outside in a small area of yard and even does great on jumps on the small short course track i have available here. So i agree with the mini z recommendation for strictly indoors.