bully axles from rc4wd

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah those are very nice axles imo, alot of guys are starting to use them apposed to bergs.

they are really nice,i was goin to get them but they sold out before i could order so i got the bergs

there are a few build threads on rccrawler.com if u want to check them out

http://rc4wdstore.com/product_info.php?cPath=60&products_id=846

haven't heard much of these, any good? compared to the bergs?

I stopped into the local hobby shop who carriers a lot of crawler stuff and mentioned I was getting ready to build a berg and kamikaze setup and he mentioned to be prepared to have to take the bergs apart to debur. He had a set of bullies that belonged to another guy who worked there and said the way they were built was a lot better. I'm still learning about setups on these crawler but will most likely be ordering the bully comp crawler. Waiting to hear back about a few things before pulling the trigger. Have a ax10 pretty much stock, going to change a few things before ordering a tube chassis for it and waiting on jpcustoms pimp cane for my clod setup.

the bergs need nothing done to them except tightening and lock tighting the internal screws, other than that they are ready to go right out of the box. the only real reason the bullies are more is because the are rc4wd's so they are automatically priced to high lol.

I would not mind having a set, if I ever built a MOA rig, they look pretty beefy, but like Lloyd said they are over priced like most of RC4WD's stuff is...

Back