Brushless Truggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that thing looks so bad ass!!!!!!

A little run in the backyard today. I have lots of cogging which I'll dial out tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW.. that double backflip is SWEET! Almost landing it. I bet another half inch of ride height in the back and it could probably pull it off clean. That's cool. :thumbup:

Once I get the cogging eliminated I'll make a better video. It was very hard to drive....I'd pull the trigger and have nothing....and then BAM! all the power at once.

Once I get the cogging eliminated I'll make a better video. It was very hard to drive....I'd pull the trigger and have nothing....and then BAM! all the power at once.

youll fix it mate

thats TOO much power! lol.

Um... I don't know what's going on with this thread but I am not able to read anything past post #85 no matter which link I follow to get there. I'm not having problems with any other thread I've tried to view today. If I click page 2, page 3 or even last post I get #85 as the last post on the page and nothing below it is loading including quick reply or any ads. I'm typing in quick reply now but at the bottom of page 1. :shrug:

Ok, nevermind. Once I posted that^ everything is loading properly now. Weird.

i just think you're a silly goose personally

This is a useless post intended only to help me read posts past #85. WTF! :shrug:

OK, I think maybe this page is just loading REALLY slowly or something. :shrug:

Very nice video SweetDiesel! Can't wait to see after fixing the cogging.

Yeah that suck does look like it has some power for sure....I like it. Wow Thanksgiving...I remember you telling us about that one. Glad it is back up and running again.