Broke in lrp .30

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage freak

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I broke in my LRP .30 today. Everything went good. It's really fast at full throttle but when I let off the gas it revs up so I richened it a bit and its not doing it now. But for some reason when I try to wheelie it hesitates went I press the throttle all the way and bogs a little bit. Can someone tell me what to do to make it not hesitate so I can pull wheelies?

You'll need to lean your LSN to stop the low end bogging.

It's not so much that its Bogging its just slow at take off and hesitates

The LSN adjusts the performance at the low end and rarely needs to be changed once it's properly set. The HSN gets tweeked regularly for temps and humidity.
Hard to tell without hearing it, whether it needs to be richened or leaned, but it's a LSN adjustment that's needed. Don't do it till the engine is up to running temp.

Also make sure you have a nice small idle gap. If the idle gap is too big you'll never get it right. I would try leaning the lsn like rolex said, that engine will let you know if you've leaned it too far.....it'll do the "Chewbacca idle".

That would explain your grocery bill I guess.:D

---------- Post added at 7:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:26 PM ----------

:starwars::starwars:

LOL......your probably right. But it could be i buy groceries where i buy sporting goods, and just tell my self all that i buy is edible when it goes in my "Man Room".......lol

Back