Break in problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, okay I see now. That makes more sense now. Thanks for responding really appreciate it. I am halfway through the first quart of fuel that I bought. So I’m going okay then at this rate?

Oh, okay I see now. That makes more sense now. Thanks for responding really appreciate it. I am halfway through the first quart of fuel that I bought. So I’m going okay then at this rate?
Definitely, and my second quart felt like it lasted twice as long as the first.

It seems like the exhaust pipe was not working out for it. It was not creating enough pressure to the fuel tank to keep it flowing once it was running. I tried my best to tie it down with the zip ties, but it was still not working enough to keep up. I changed it out and after messing with the idle it began to stay on a bit more each time. I am still working on getting the tires not to spin while I have it on my stand, but when I place it down on the floor it stays put. I do notice that the force is still there as I see the gears kinda vibrating around a bit, like it wants to go on it’s on, but can’t. Not sure if this is okay or not, but when I give it throttle on the controller it moves just fine and starts going. It’s a good thing I don’t mind tweaking theses things, as changes will need to be made I assume as the weather changes or just to fine tune it among other things. Let me know what you think and guide me in any way that you feel will help me on this Nitro RC journey. Thanks
Its ok if tires spin a little when on a stand. Especially when you put it on the ground and its ok. Dont worry about a little tire spin. But if its going full speed then you got a problem.

Its ok if tires spin a little when on a stand. Especially when you put it on the ground and its ok. Dont worry about a little tire spin. But if its going full speed then you got a problem.
Okay good. Yeah at the beginning when I was just getting the hang of it all, the tires would spin like crazy. Then I watched the videos y’all recommended and followed the feedback and I got it to calm down.