Brand New Here! Help Needed!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kybucks10

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Watch this video and let me know if you can help me out. Thanks guys!

I looked at your vid a few times. not sure what your trying to resolve?.. here this will help you with radio setup..http://img.banggood.com/file/products/20151222032156FS-i6S%20User%20Manual.pdf

also a radio will beep when low voltage is on..change remotes AAs..

I looked at your vid a few times. not sure what your trying to resolve?.. here this will help you with radio setup..http://img.banggood.com/file/products/20151222032156FS-i6S%20User%20Manual.pdf

also a radio will beep when low voltage is on..change remotes AAs..

when I turn left on the transmitter, the wheels turn right. When I turn right on the transmitter, the wheels turn left. I’m trying to correct that.

edit to add: the batteries in the transmitter are literally brand new. I just bought them yesterday.

second edit to add: thanks for that link. But it’s for the FS i6S, not the FS i6 that I have. Just in case anyone else might need it, here is the correct link. https://static1.squarespace.com/sta.../1543997593953/FS-i6+User+manual+20160819.pdf

Last edited:
when I have a motor that turns the wrong way on brushless I just change 1 wire. brushed just change polarity. I don't know if that helps your case just a thought though

I also go to whatever channel the wrong direction is and switch directions there like ch4 th from forward to reverse.. or vis versa.

when I have a motor that turns the wrong way on brushless I just change 1 wire. brushed just change polarity. I don't know if that helps your case just a thought though

yeah, I had thought about that but if I reverse polarity, it would probably fix my turning issue but then when I push forward, the wheels would turn backwards. So that’s where I’m stumped.

if I’m be completely honest, I would love to set the transmitter up to run like a zero turn mower. Right gimbal control only the right motor, and left gimbal control only the left motor. Do you or anyone else know how to do that?

I also go to whatever channel the wrong direction is and switch directions there like ch4 th from forward to reverse.. or vis versa.

do you mind to elaborate? How do I do that?

in main menu it should give you a channel assign or similar, go there and chose channel you want then you can change from linear 2 way 3way or reverse

in main menu it should give you a channel assign or similar, go there and chose channel you want then you can change from linear 2 way 3way or reverse

I will try that tonight when I get home. Hopefully I’m able to figure it out.

Alrighty folks. Here’s a new video of what I’m struggling with. Anyone have any suggestions?