boy get snagged by an Eagle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mn Monster

RCNT Nitro Sniffer
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
this happened in a park in Montreal ! poor kid !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE0Q904gtMI"]Golden Eagle Snatches Kid - YouTube[/ame]

think the kids hat with the big eyes made the Eagle think it was food !

Holy crap! That thing is massive. Atleast the kid will have a good story when he grows up.

Canada's Splendor

I Love all birds of prey, in fact raptors are the king of the bird species.
Canada has plenty of big birds and many large animals of several species.

Big game hunting and Trophy Fishing is awesome in Canada.

I love it up here for that reason, and many others too, of course.

Lucky it wasn't a lovely wolverine... Smile

Chas

I'm not a 100% sure on this but I don't think American eagles live in Montreal. In fact I only know of a few places in Canada that have American eagles, one being in B.C. and the other being in southern Ontario. Correct me if I'm wrong please. Oh and the video is a fake.

I'm glad it was a well done vid from some animation students in Quebec, rather than actual nature footage. Certainly if it was real, the child would have been eaten.

I don't know how much weight a hungry raptor can lift off with, but if hungry....

Chas

An Eagle can lift a racoon ,why not that little child,this is a documented pheonomena,look into it , it does happen .

there are several spots in the video that reveals its a fake, first is one of the Wings "Black out" and the next is the shadow is all wrong when he starts toward the kid.

:D

058798CTHTd.jpg

I don't see no propeller on the top. That's not your hat.

i didnt say i thought the vid was real i said that it has happened

Back