Body Mod

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

stbob

RCNT Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Killing two birds with one stone this morning with this body mod. The mini e-revo doesn't come with a skid plate for the roof. Just so happened i have some gopro helmet mounts laying around. The gopro mount be the perfect size for a mini e-revo roof top skid plate and doubles as a camera mount to boot... 🎥
mod02rs.jpg

mod01rs.jpg

mod04rs.jpg

mod03rs.jpg

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The RunCam 5 looks to be the same size and shape and supposedly fits the gopro sessions mount. Haven't got one yet but i think its only a matter of time...
This looks like a great giveaway item too. :D :D

stbob

RCNT Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Killing two birds with one stone this morning with this body mod. The mini e-revo doesn't come with a skid plate for the roof. Just so happened i have some gopro helmet mounts laying around. The gopro mount be the perfect size for a mini e-revo roof top skid plate and doubles as a camera mount to boot... 🎥
mod02rs.jpg

mod02rs.jpg

mod01rs.jpg
Body Mod update...
Gopro mount/skid plate saved the mini revo from a watery grave...
sewer01rs.jpg

sewer05rs.jpg