Body Mod

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stbob

WWJD
Reaction score
Killing two birds with one stone this morning with this body mod. The mini e-revo doesn't come with a skid plate for the roof. Just so happened i have some gopro helmet mounts laying around. The gopro mount be the perfect size for a mini e-revo roof top skid plate and doubles as a camera mount to boot... 🎥
mod02rs.jpg

mod01rs.jpg

mod04rs.jpg

mod03rs.jpg

The RunCam 5 looks to be the same size and shape and supposedly fits the gopro sessions mount. Haven't got one yet but i think its only a matter of time...
This looks like a great giveaway item too. :D :D

Killing two birds with one stone this morning with this body mod. The mini e-revo doesn't come with a skid plate for the roof. Just so happened i have some gopro helmet mounts laying around. The gopro mount be the perfect size for a mini e-revo roof top skid plate and doubles as a camera mount to boot... 🎥
mod02rs.jpg

mod02rs.jpg

mod01rs.jpg
Body Mod update...
Gopro mount/skid plate saved the mini revo from a watery grave...
sewer01rs.jpg

sewer05rs.jpg

Back