BL2s slash or slash ultimate?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BL2s slash or slash ultimate?

• BL2s

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Ultimate

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am 6months younger :|
I can go live on yt, you just need to stream on a laptop, not mobile.
https://www.youtube.com/@bombpoprc2023
On my page, you see under live, I got streams, for RC stuff, not sure,might need a webcam, but for my just streaming gameplay, I stream on Twitch via from Xbox, and I capture the live video on my laptop, use OBS (Or streamlabs) to put the live on YouTube (or sometimes Facebook)

Last edited:
I am 6months younger :|
I can go live on yt, you just need to stream on a laptop, not mobile.
https://www.youtube.com/@bombpoprc2023
On my page, you see under live, I got streams, for RC stuff, not sure,might need a webcam, but for my just streaming gameplay, I stream on Twitch via from Xbox, and I capture the live video on my laptop, use OBS (Or streamlabs) to put the live on YouTube (or sometimes Facebook)
When I try to do a livestream it says I need 1000 subs

hell yeah man. ill get one too and we can build them over skype or somethin lol

Count me in. Do a combined youtube live wrench build.
maybe we could do the same thing with something i can really afford, 360 some bucks+ electronics for the tekno is WAY out of my reach. maybe we could do something like mini-B TLR kits

maybe we could do the same thing with something i can really afford, 360 some bucks+ electronics for the tekno is WAY out of my reach. maybe we could do something like mini-B TLR kits
heck yeah man!
t
heck yeah man!
hen later on we could have like a week or month during summer where we meet up and race em
we all have slashes too
I am gonna ask for the traxxas slash bl-2s or the traxxas hoss bl-2s for christmas and for my birthday i might ask for the tlr mini b kit

gosh i wish my parents would get me one of those. id want the rally thats gonna come out in OCT.

gotta save some serous $$

if mini-Bs arent great tamiya tt02s could work well to. cheap, cool lookin, and you can get one with an EVO BODY!!!

also racing would be SWEET! I've wanted to kick some butt for a while now.

gosh i wish my parents would get me one of those. id want the rally thats gonna come out in OCT.

gotta save some serous $$

if mini-Bs arent great tamiya tt02s could work well to. cheap, cool lookin, and you can get one with an EVO BODY!!!

also racing would be SWEET! I've wanted to kick some butt for a while now.
lol yeah I'm moving soon. I currently live in portland and we are hopefully moving out to corbett oregon and we hope to get some land and I'm gonna make a track.

oregon....... thats a long way from tennessee and maryland....

maybe you could stop by.]
maybe you could just change all your families plans and just move to tennessee. hope you like country music 😝

the perfect mid way point to meet would most likely be in iowa. i know there is a track up there. sadly its a 8hr drive for me and like 12-17hr for you guys.

maybe you could just change all your families plans and just move to tennessee. hope you like country music 😝

the perfect mid way point to meet would most likely be in iowa. i know there is a track up there. sadly its a 8hr drive for me and like 12-17hr for you guys.
Lol yeah

@DavidB1126
IMG_1864.jpeg

Get a Slash 4X4 Ultimate; it has so many useful upgrades, like aluminum hub carriers and LCG chassis. I’m so glad that HobbyTown didn’t have the Slash 4X4 VXL in stock. The BL-2s is just a Slash 4X4 with the BL-2s system (which is slow), and it’s not LCG. It does have the new Slash Clipless system, though.
I wanna get a Summit for my birthday, too bad it’s in May. It’s mostly a crawler, so I shouldn’t be breaking parts every run.
That makes @DavidB1126 the NEW RC BOMB POP
i dont got a yt yet.
Man, you’re older than 13. Just make your own google account, it’s free.
should we start a chat with us three?
I want in! I’m 14 (still)
yessir. 15 in april. can't wait to get my permit.
I’m too short 😩😆 at least, I can drive RC’s for practice.
14 going on 15?
Yep, in May though so y’all are gonna beat me to 15

Last edited:

What part of Tennessee are you in? There’s three track in middle Tn

Back