Big Bores

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anybody got links for Big Bores X-Long and Long I'm looking to get those for the nr.

I think the rear shocks on the rusty are maxx shocks not sure though

ya they are if they are not there are big enough to be

You can buy them directly from Traxxas:

Part #2660 Aluminum Big Bore Shocks (Long front-pair)
Suggested retail price $30.00

Part #2662 Aluminum Big Bore Shocks (XXL rear-pair)
Suggested retail price $30.00

I didn't think traxxas sold parts directly. Thanks El Pirata

They do. My buddy bought something from them a few weeks ago, I think a carb. If for some reason my memory failed my try Tower.

Call Traxxas - they will usually sell you about anything, except what the LHS's have on backorder.

If not, not my fault, just finesse the right person.

:ball:

Traxxas has the rear par but not the front

Might get the rear now and then the front when they come in.

I got them all from RLhobbies.com thanks X for helping me out:hehe:

I ordered them from a place that is located in the same state as me should be here soon:drool:

Well got a e-mail from bob at RLhobbies and there website isn't updated and the front ones are out of stock and it pisses me off!:bandit:

Last edited:
I got them today:ahh: But I broke my rear shock tower that should be here tomarrow or the next! Anybody got a link for the front set of big bores instock??

Did you call Traxxas again? Give me the part number and Ill check with my LHS. If you dont want to wait for me, their number is 716-681-6440. Phone is busy A LOT because they are doing TONS of business. There are usually 5 guys there working all the time though so someone should know exactly what you are looking for.

11am to 7 pm Eastern time during the week.

I called once and they where out of stock. The part # is listed above but again it is #2660 Big Bores Long

Thanks

Hey guys... Traxxas has an online store now for all thier parts and vehicles... You can search easily by part #...

BuyTraxxas :D

does anyone know if the big bores will fit the losi xxxnt or is there some other ones that i should get instead

Originally posted by TWIZTIDNINJA
does anyone know if the big bores will fit the losi xxxnt or is there some other ones that i should get instead

Dude that would qaulify as one of the worst degrades ever made. Losi makes the best shocks out of anyone imho and most that have used them will agree. Your stock shocks will smoke bigbores anyday.

I told mayhem that is what he should have done was install the losi shocks on his brick. X

thanx for letting me know that i am really new to this and did not know