Didn’t last long

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markaagent

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Well it didn’t last long 🤣 pretty solid hit and some good damage 😔 hit an island in the parking lot full bore over 60 for sure 🤦🏻‍♂️

Looks like the chassis broke where the battery clips in,

The whole driver side front suspension is gonzo,

The gearing case is cracked
And that’s just at first glance 🤦🏻‍♂️
I am pretty handy with these thing but may have to take this one Into a shop for repair it’s gnarly

IMG_5490.jpeg

IMG_5491.jpeg

IMG_5492.jpeg

IMG_5493.jpeg

IMG_5494.jpeg

IMG_5488.jpeg

IMG_5489.jpeg

Well it didn’t last long 🤣 pretty solid hit and some good damage 😔 hit an island in the parking lot full bore over 60 for sure 🤦🏻‍♂️

Looks like the chassis broke where the battery clips in,

The whole driver side front suspension is gonzo,

The gearing case is cracked
And that’s just at first glance 🤦🏻‍♂️
I am pretty handy with these thing but may have to take this one Into a shop for repair it’s gnarly

View attachment 187603

View attachment 187604

View attachment 187605

View attachment 187606

View attachment 187607

View attachment 187608

View attachment 187609

Well that sucks! I nailed a concrete pillar on a light post in a parking lot before with my 6s Typhon, mangled a few parts too.

Umm...About that....Don't hit solid objects.

Even though it looks bad, it's fixable. I've done worse that that. Believe it or not. Don't take it to a shop. Repair it yourself. Save some money and learn about your RC at the same time.

Wish I had a repair genie. I'd bash a lot harder. Fix that while I beat the snot out of this one.

Sure it's a big hassle all this, but I remember having a lot of fun repairing nitro rc even of modeling friends. This is also part of our hobby. ;)

Hey everyone!
We’re almost done!
New chassis
And motor mount
Rear suspension mounted
Electronics almost installed I hit a roadblock with the “servo arm” was a bit confused at first than realized there’s a silver screw drop in pin type thing that holds the mount for the servo arm on passenger side (mouthful) so I need one of those but don’t know what it’s called and can’t find it anywhere I’ve attached a photo of it on the driver side
Help lol

IMG_5600.jpeg

Great work. you will be up and running soon.... there really isn't much that isn't fixable with some determination in our hobby.

Back