Big Block Losi Ten-T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atitagain

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hell everyone~
I would like to put a big block OS .21RZ in my losi ten t. Has enyone ever done a big block conversion on a Losi Ten T? Can you suggest a motor mount, clutch bell, and how could I get the exhaust to fit? Any info is appreciated!!

Never tried it. I have an OS .21TM in mine and its plenty powerful to me. I'm not aware of any big block engine mounts for the Ten-T but that doesn't mean someone didnt make one. I'm not sure if you have some special reason for wanting to do this but to me it just seems like unnecessary overkill. Seeing as how all the OS .21RZ engines are discontinued my earnest advice would be to sell the engine on ebay or whatever and put the money toward a .21TM. Or put the motor in something else and just save up for a .21TM.

If you want monster power in it then get a .21TM (if you got the money look into a .18 or small block .21 Novarossi engine) have Robin from Extreme RC mods mod the engine for you and then have him make one of his B.A. exhaust pipes for it :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your thoughts! The info on having the engine modded, I never thought of that! I wounder if Robin could make me a mount for it instead of modding the engine tho? hmmm...

Does the OS .21TM fit the existing losi mounts? What clutch set up did you use? I thought of using the OS RZ only because I have it just sitting on the shelf. I want insane power, so I would consider buying a more powerful engine if I could get it to fit.