Best Stadium Truck????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroracer07

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
which nitro stadium truck i should buy?.... traxxas,losi,hpi???

depends,, what do you want to do.
IMO, i loved my jato, and it can be adapted to racing. Just new tires and other minor changes.
And you can be very competitive in a race.

My personal favorite Nitro Stadium Truck is by far the Jato 3.3 I own one and LOVE it so much. I take so much care of it too. :p (Working on all aluminum for looks)

But, soon, I play on going electric and getting either a Losi Speed-T or a Rustler VXL and going all out for 70+ MPH. If you can't tell, I'm mainly after speed with my trucks.

Yeah i saw thos jatos they look Awesome!... Team Associated they got good drift cars

thats awesome .. But come on nitros are wicked! lol

I'm looking for a kit that i can build myself (not rtr) lol....prob cheaper that way too eh?

Yeah i saw thos jatos they look Awesome!... Team Associated they got good drift cars

Oh yes, don't get me wrong. I still love my nitro. Sometimes I just get sick of the tuning, and clean up. I love the smell and sound though. :D

MMmm i love nitro smell in the morning! LOL ... Yeah I'm with ya Carb tuning Sucks!

yah i own a jato 3.3, got to watch out for the shock towers and control arms, can break with multiple jumps on pavment at fast speeds and going of curbs sidways

yeah i had the same problem with my firestorm,the front ends are weak on stadium trucks

I'm looking for a kit that i can build myself (not rtr) lol....prob cheaper that way too eh?

Ready to runs are usually the cheapest route. Buying all the parts separate gets real expensive. Easily get up around $500 for radio gear, servos and an engine. Not to mention all the odds and ends. Pipe, tires, ect... Building a kit is a lot of fun, though.

I mean like a kit that includes everything in the box .. but you have to assemble everything yourself .. lol

I dont think i have ever seen a kit that comes with everything.

usually u have to supply the radio at the very least

radios are not a problem i got plenty lol ... but that sucks tho! ... but i might start a jato project

Definently traxxas jato 3.3 its does like 65 MPH.

no it does 65 i road tested it

Best Stadium Truck is the RC10GT I just sold RC Addict ;-)

lol how much are jato`s and RC10GT??..... i know a hpi firestorms are like 280$

The Jatos are around 350 I believe? I'm not sure about the RC10GT

i just bought RC10GT2 for $270

the jato is $370 at the same store, too expensive for my blood haha

I sold my pretty much mint RC10GT for $145 to RC Addict....so deals can be found out there. The GT2's are a little more since they are a bit newer, but almost the same rig.

Back