Best Part Buying Sites?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverSurfer

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey
what are the best sites to buy off. Meaning cheapest prices but good parts. I'm in Australia so any Australian sites or other countries sites that have cheap postage would be good.Cause i really need to get good parts
Thanks Guys
Matt

hows this.i went to this toyworld plac e which sells buggy's and parts and he called up his major "stores" who he buys his stuff off and they said they've never heard of my buggy and he said it would cost betwwen $60-$80 for an OFNA Wheel hub! so i blew that off went to towerhobbies and got it for $18 so its just a little bit CHEAPER! so i bought some other stuff so i think i'll just get it off tower hobbies now and their shipping isnt bad either

Yeah, I would reccomend Tower Hobbies for on-line shopping. Awsome place and great customer service.

I'm just curious, hom much is it to ship overseas these days?

well i'm in Australia and to ship a servo some couplers some brake stoppers some fuel tubing and 2 aluminium knuckles cause i broke em cost $13 US so about 18 to 20 Australian so thats awesome considering my buggy was just over $100 to ship here

I use Stormer and Tower, have had no problems with either. Great customer service from both.

hey guys what is the best place to trade i only know of rcu please pm me thanks for all of your help curtis

i duno but i thought you could do that on this site theres a buying and selling part I'm sure you could trade?

spyhunter48 said:
hey guys what is the best place to trade i only know of rcu please pm me thanks for all of your help curtis
I use Trademe but i dont no if there any were but in NZ, but they maybe good rc cars and stuff, but its auction.

i tryed this site but no responce . thanks for your help curtis