best forum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
whats your best forum? iam on 5 different fourms. most noteable s bob is the oil guy. its true the cats on BITOG are very knowinging about oil, filters. BUT the addmen will only one or two person say any thing about politics then they lock the thread. BUT rcnitrotak IS the best forum, in my book.

RCNT is for sure my favorite forum, rc or not. I think it gets regulated just right, just the right amount of rules to keep anyone who legitimately wants to be here happy. I am on an aquarium forum pretty frequent too but not near as much as hear. Other rc sites just arent the same, not even RCNT's sister site for baja, the mod on their is a huge ass hat and members will just back him to get their nose brown.

RCNT is alright, they have that one mod who thinks he's above everyone though. My favorite has got to be stoprolex.com, it's a pretty awesome forum.

I'm on several other forums and this one is far and away my favorite.

ok the cats that just posted here are THE best people around. you cats make this a great site. thanks

RCNT is alright, they have that one mod who thinks he's above everyone though. My favorite has got to be stoprolex.com, it's a pretty awesome forum.

Lmfao!!! You're a sick man, Scrode. :hehe:
This is the only time I'll say this, but man, you're AWESOME. :whhooo::D

Hamz, this is for you:

www.real-men-dont-wear-pants.edu

Last edited: