bent links problem...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
i like my new bent links and they are tight on the ends but they seam to rotate enuff that my tires (mainly left side) grabs it, its really annoying me, the back ones do the same thing too...any of u have/had this problem if so how or did u fix it?:\

Yeah it's that way with all the stock axials that I know of. It's not about the links being loose, it's just the way that they rotate on the ball joints. I haven't had a problem yet with mine, but once I set up my CVD's in the front, I'll have to see if they interfere with the steering radius. So far, they just barely touch, and not enough to interfere with the steering radius. As far as the links moving around, this is completely normal. It's the reason that your suspension works as good as it does. At first I thought it seemed weird, but then after looking it over I realized that is how it was designed to act.

hmm, ok well if its normal then i guess i'll leave it alone. thanks.

If you do the stage 2 mod,It will stop that. Once I did mine I haven't had that problem.

it is totally normal mine does it also. but like radron said do they stage 2 mod and it wont happen.