Been looking at a few cars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Been looking at a few cars. The first car is the Tekno ET410. I believe it has the same chassis as the eb410 but the car when looking at the front or rear looks wider. 2nd car is the Tekno short course truck. The 3rd truck is the TLR Ten SCTE 3.0. I believe my uncle either had the 3.0 or the 2.0. I wish I got the money for one of these cars. I want something that I can do laps on the track / race and also bash outside. The rustler and slash can do both what I said but they aint reliable for me right now. I always having to break something. Also been looking at more 4wd cars since I already own all 2wd cars.
Also I am really in the mood for building a kit. The only "kits" I ever built were lego car model kits. I like how I can just build the car and also do my own thing to the car while putting it together.

Been looking at a few cars. The first car is the Tekno ET410. I believe it has the same chassis as the eb410 but the car when looking at the front or rear looks wider. 2nd car is the Tekno short course truck. The 3rd truck is the TLR Ten SCTE 3.0. I believe my uncle either had the 3.0 or the 2.0. I wish I got the money for one of these cars. I want something that I can do laps on the track / race and also bash outside. The rustler and slash can do both what I said but they aint reliable for me right now. I always having to break something. Also been looking at more 4wd cars since I already own all 2wd cars.
Also I am really in the mood for building a kit. The only "kits" I ever built were lego car model kits. I like how I can just build the car and also do my own thing to the car while putting it together.
The ET is a truggy and the EB is a buggy. Generally speaking the only real differences between truggies and buggies are wider stance (which you already mentioned), bigger wheels & tires, and beefier suspension.

All of those are great kits, if you want to race and bash it then Id say go for the ET410. All 3 of them are going to be great on a track but the truggy has the most ground clearance so in my mind would make the better basher. Unless you'll only be bashing it in dirt, gravel, or the like then it wont really matter.

Yea I do need better driving skills. My dad needs them more than me tho.

And here is another question for you @Greywolf74 I looked at your high speed rustler build. I saw you had the Hot racing gear box for it. That gear box is on my list for mine but would I be able to mount my wheelie bar to it? It doesn't look like you can. I can always run without a wheelie bar but I want it to protect the case.
With the old brushed system in my rustler it can still wheelie but the back end of the chassis and gear box were really looking rough. (Like the plastics were looking rough)

And here is another question for you @Greywolf74 I looked at your high speed rustler build. I saw you had the Hot racing gear box for it. That gear box is on my list for mine but would I be able to mount my wheelie bar to it? It doesn't look like you can. I can always run without a wheelie bar but I want it to protect the case.
With the old brushed system in my rustler it can still wheelie but the back end of the chassis and gear box were really looking rough. (Like the plastics were looking rough)
The Traxxas one will not mount to it. I had a Hot Racing wheelie bar on it that just mounted to the underside of the chassis

Back