bad guys ran off.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Wichita Kansas, a scale air craft shop, just 1 mile from me. two punks came in to the shop ask for money the owner said its in this bag, he pulled out a .44. the bad guys left VERY fast. i think they should have been blasted, we dont need them. ill stop be for i get in trouble.

I love when the crooks leave empty handed. There was a convenience store near me that some hoodlums broke into around 1 am a few months back.. the owner was still there.. but not alone. She had a shotgun and got 2 or 3 shots off, never seeing the intruders up close.

nice the only bad thing that could come of it is if they have a couple more screws loose than you think they do and come back with a couple guns and start shooting first.. screwd up stuff like that really happens

I hope I never get robbed at 7-Eleven but I will defend myself until a gun is pulled on me, bust a coffee pot over his head and put him to sleep.

Back