Sold / Found Bad A$$ maxx project parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxh0lywarsxx

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well here goes nothing.....I'm working on a project and need various parts......I'm converting it to the wide maxx suspension. if anyone has anythign please let me know......used parts in good condition would be great or if you wanna give me a belated xmas present ill pay shipping. i also have alot of electric touring car stuff for trade. Here is what i need.

Aluminim Bulkheads front and rear
RPM Arms all around
Good titanium hinge pins
RPM Bulkhead Brace
RPM skid plates
FOC tranny RRP
Emaxx double disk slipper kit RRP
CVD'd preferably MIP
Center drive shafts ( if anyone has converted to metal ones and has the stock plastic ones please let me know thats what I'm looking for, this is going to be my weak link)
Also loking for big joes

Paul

PS email is [email protected] and aim is xxh0lywarsxx

sorry forgot one thing also looking for a good roll cage

i might have a brand new set of rear t-maxx bulkheads, depending if a deal of mine goes through, but u will have to pay for them though.

later

thats just fine bro let me know asap

Yo,

I've got the plastic center drive kit. You can have it but you have to pay the shipping. I'll consider your payment in Karma..lol. I'm gonna be running a UE Titanium centerdrive and front and rear sliders for the "fuse" in the driveline.

Peace

yay....ill pay you watever i can bro and ill definatly cover shipping let me know about them arms........

Originally posted by xxh0lywarsxx
yay....ill pay you watever i can bro and ill definatly cover shipping let me know about them arms........

I'm gonna hold onto the arms as I wanna put my maxx backtogether with plastic arms first and then the UE metal ones after I get the feel of the Sirio .18. Hit my PM with an E-mail addy and I'll get that center drive shipped out to ya. I'll even throw in the stock 2.5 break kit.

I'll source you some RPM arms amongst friends. Maybe you can run like three different colors...kidding..lol.

Peace

ttt any body have anything i listed above? I've got some cash please let me know what you have thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back