WTB SCX24 Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who in their right mind would sell an SCX24? And if you watch SCX24 sales on ebay, you will soon realize the used ones sell for way more than they are worth on there. I have been watching SCX24 listings there for well over a year, and never once have I seen one worth buying. Buyers on there are just nuts, buying them for close to new prices. I would browse all the forums and see if anyone is selling one. Just look for long time members.

Who in their right mind would sell an SCX24? And if you watch SCX24 sales on ebay, you will soon realize the used ones sell for way more than they are worth on there. I have been watching SCX24 listings there for well over a year, and never once have I seen one worth buying. Buyers on there are just nuts, buying them for close to new prices. I would browse all the forums and see if anyone is selling one. Just look for long time members.
I know that’s why I asked here because I’m not spending $80 on a slider

Untitled154_20230306084014.png

I know that’s why I asked here because I’m not spending $80 on a slider
Well, either you have to pay or ask horizon for paid review. Not too many people are willing to give rc for free