Back in the scene with an MGT 4.6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Flip

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Been away for about 7 years and I'm excited to be back in the hobby. Got an MGT 4.6 the other day for $120 ...not sure if that's a great deal or not but the truck looks new but it looks kinda identical to my old MGT TT.21...this one says pro 28 on the engine but everything else look the same as my first MGT...I've been away for so long I noticed that the MT nitro RC has died down a bit :( what's everyone into now? Anyway I'm just excited to be back and my bro badboy2 hooked me up with an LST II as well...

---------- Post added at 7:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:03 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
$120 for a MGT 4.6 and a LST? Sounds like you made out like a bandit!

The MGT never had the popularity of the Savage or Revo but I still have my ol' MGT and think it's a fine truck.

Hey monster flip! I got a mgt 8.0 at x-mas, this thing is a "torque monster" with the 8.0cc/.5ci big block!!! Got some pics on here with a couple upgrades, under associated mgt forum!!! Highly impressed with the power & wheelie capabilities of this truck!!! Be safe & enjoy your rides!!!

Back