Axial G6 kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

Rolex I think I going to add some artificial mud to it to give it a tough off road look but technically it will still be clean.

Rolex I think I going to add some artificial mud to it to give it a tough off road look but technically it will still be clean.
Excellent. I would highly recommend the Testor's CreateFX in tan. It's a spray product that includes fine sand.
I use this exclusively in projects that need to look used but are actually waxed on a regular basis. :rolleyes::D
79601_240px.png

Or you could actually run it IN mud and then clear coat over that...

Flipped the tranny and made a tray for the esc

fswwkgf_zps3xcu9irb.jpg

fukjy_zpskvjgvzt0.jpg

I actually mounted the ESC at one point on top of the radio box and then eventually moved it next to the servo on a shelf next to the CMS mounted servo.

20140517_160416_zps1yezwkn4.jpg

I was going to mount the esc on the radio box but I wanted to keep the body as low as possible so I put it on the side.

BTW I'm pretty sure this rig will be gone by the end of the week :)

This was a cool rig but I just traded it for a Yeti kit :thumbs-up:

You did run some at least before the trade.

Yea I got 5-10 minutes out of it

So when are you going to send me my Yeti kit that you're going to build? lol

Hamz I don't have an esc or motor for it yet so I'll have to hang on to it for a couple of weeks for sure. After that all bets are off

No problem. I've got both. Just send it here.