Ax10 tranny???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Which drive shafts work on the axial tranny, the Maxx size or the Stampede size?

Thanks

I was really hoping it was Maxx shafts, looks like I'll ave to make something else work.

Thanks for the responce.

I use the Stampede shafts and I have yet to break one....seem to hold up well. I bought the 6-pack of them so they should last a bit. You could always go with the MIP shafts....top notch stuff there.

My diffs use the maxx size yokes and I didn't want to change that.

You talking about the Wheelie King, right?

You can use maxx shafts, you just have to get some CDW outputs for the ax-10 tranny . Search on rccrawler.com for yotacump, he is the producer of the said outputs for the ax-10 tranny. You can also put a metal pede yoke inside a maxx yoke IF you has accsess to a lathe.

LINKY TO CDW OUTPUTS

Last edited:
i used revo's for a long time, just pull teh little rubber boot apart.

Smaxxin, a lot of people just modify the outdrives on the tranny and run Maxx shafts. There are tons of custom driveshaft options.

If you have to buy something from Traxxas, it's not much more money to get the MIP's if the legnth will work for you.

Also, I have a bunch of Revo driveshafts I think, if you need a couple. They're super big though, I think they're axle shafts but I'm not sure, got em in a trade with some stuff and never took them out of the bag.

Also, the stuff that yotachump makes is top notch. He's one of my favorite vendors for crawler parts, besides myself of course :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys.

Smaxxin, a lot of people just modify the outdrives on the tranny and run Maxx shafts. There are tons of custom driveshaft options.

If you have to buy something from Traxxas, it's not much more money to get the MIP's if the legnth will work for you.

MIP's will not fit on to a Wheely King axle.

You can use these on the tranny

Last edited: