Ax10 price range?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok guys here's the deal. I've been wanting a crawler for a while now. Today I was messing around at my buddies shop and he has an ax10 kit crawler sitting on the bench. The green one. It has upgraded lower links and a novak crawler speed controller and motor. What do u guys think this rigs worth. I'm debating buying it off him. Once you guys give me some numbers I'll tell u what he wants for it lol. Thanks ,

mx4life

Depending on what radio and servo its got, Id say alittle over $100.

Id say between $100-200. what kind of upraded parts does it have? can you post pics? still running the stock chassis?

Ya with all the options out now I wouldnt pay more than 150 for it.

Ok he wants 125 for it. No radio. I'm unsure on the servo. Ill find out though. I want to tube chassis it so chassi dont matter to me. I have already started the build in my head lol.

$125 isnt too bad, if its not really scared up or anything then I might pay $125. Try to get him to come down though.

Its like brand new. I'm not going to argue over 25 bucks with a friend. lol. All it needs is a reciver, and battery. Ill pick it up next weekend I guess. Thanks for the help man. Ill be asking more dumb questions after I get it though. I have no idea what I'm doing in the crawler world.

WoW first time I've ever hit 2000 post lol.

No dumb questions everyone has to learn somehow. I still ask dumb questions haha Slowngreen and abadk9420 is probably sick of me by now.

We are glad to help out, but it does not hurt to use the search feature here or on ur web browser, it is amazing what you can find. LOL!!!!