At least the shipping is cheap!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! WOW thats one expensive set of washers I believe I would have to pass on these. LOL

Who let qaart back on the internet??????????????

DON'T LET THIS ONE SLIP YOU BUY (That should be "BY" you nimrod) ON THIS SHORT 3 DAY ACTION!! (That should be AUCTION, you DUFUS!!)

Remember the bullets win bidding on this ausome auction!:
(no comment, but anyone who uses that overused, misused word EVER, should be punched in the face)

• Hardly used (Hard to tell)
  • Professionaly maintained (Hard to believe)
  • Race proven & Fresh off the track! (Run hard and put up wet)

Last edited by a moderator:
and if you bid nice he'll pressure wash it for you with a pressure washer at 1200 psi!

So WTF is the big deal?......Look how much we all pay for Deans Ultra connectors!

It's made in the USA........Buying those is ALOT more Sane in my mind then Buying a $7.00 cup of Coffee! Like HPI said, he's being honest. Not 25cents wtih $5.00 S&H!

I had to pay $3.00 at my LHS for a package of 10 Traxxass 90 Degreee Body Mounts and they're made in Taiwan! I love to Support my LHS but it would be nice to have little stufff like that made in the USA.

Last edited:
Bumpers cushion really well, especially from 14'+ jumps!
NO ELECTRONICS, DISREGARD THE PICTURES!!! I don't care what's in the pictures they don't matter.

I sent the dip siznit selling the Slash roller for $800 what makes his so special....I am damn curious.
The washers....I have seen way worse rip-offs before. Yeah a little expensive but no worse than a lot of things.

they fixed the washers ad its now 1.95 for them no longer $100,000 LOL

Back