Arrma Senton good or not

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen some of the 3d printed steering area covers but have not seen any for sale. I plan on making a full custom inner body cover. I think I can make something fairly effective for not too much money.
There are sites like Shapeways where you can submit a file to them and have it printed. Printing services like that can be pricey though. I have a few 3d printers, but it is very hard for me to ship things out because I am disabled, and can't get to a post office. There are other guys here with 3d printers though that can probably print stuff for you if you can find a file that will do. Look on thingiverse.com for files for your particular RC.

Has anyone had good luck with this vehicle? I thought it was made for offroad. Arrma tough?
My son blow nearly everything on his Mega Senton and we did a lot of mods for keeping it decent at outside track. For the gravel/dust drama, you can, at least, fill the little screw holes on the chassis;

IMG_3949.jpg

And if you look carefully the pic, we added also the Big Rock side guards, usefull with drama gravel... :)
note: those side guards should be stock on all Mega Senton... (or already done from Horizon... I hope...)

Back