Arrma granite mega 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VSK$78

TRAXXAS KILLER
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Finally got around to installing 160 amp ESC in my granite don't get it have 2 kratons that r built and still have more fun with this mega
Finally got around to installing 160 amp ESC in my granite don't get it have 2 kratons that r built and still have more fun with this mega

Attachments

• 20220514_104636.jpg
    20220514_104636.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 71
Funny how that works. I feel the same about my scx24's, I have more fun with them than my bigger crawlers.

Let the parts replacing begin..;)
In all honesty, I like the Mega versions because I really enjoy building them up to see just how extreme I can go with them.

Funny how that works. I feel the same about my scx24's, I have more fun with them than my bigger crawlers.
I just got a 1/18th scale it’s just weird to me so far to be honest. I’m just use to 1/8 and 1/10 scale.. I’ll play with it and post some pics just kinda lost on the smaller ones where to begin? I always have either fab my stuff or go full custom one offs. That’s just me though. Guess I haven’t explored smaller rigs as I should.. Just sucks because when I got this 1/18 scale I’m trying to figure ways to make it bigger and as I said another one off. Ehhh our sickness we have.

Back