ARRMA-GET'EM March 2022 SALE

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Compound101

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Hi Guys, FYI,
Horizon Hobby and AMAIN are doing a Arrma Sale this month. I saved 100bucks on my truck.
Pretty good deal IMO.
Hope this helps out some people!

Attachments

• AMain_ARMASaleMarch2022.jpg
    AMain_ARMASaleMarch2022.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 98
  • HH_ARMAMarchSale.jpg
    HH_ARMAMarchSale.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 64
Hi Guys, FYI,
Horizon Hobby and AMAIN are doing a Arrma Sale this month. I saved 100bucks on my truck.
Pretty good deal IMO.
Hope this helps out some people!
You saved a whole Ben Franklin on your truck? Sweet, what truck? I'm not really in the market right now for a new car (fine, I'm interested, but my budget...), and I don't have any Arrmas yet. Thanks for the info though!

Oh, and I just checked Amain, they're offering $30, $50, $75, and as you said, $100 off select Arrma rigs respectively, use coupon code "TOUGH30", "TOUGH50", "TOUGH75", and "TOUGH100". I wonder if that's a little nod on Amain's part to the "Arrma Tough" joke...and also apparently there's a new TLR Tuned Typhon, the body shell styling looks like a Vorteks!

Edit: And welcome to the forum Compound! If you haven't, please feel free to check out my RCT Member Location Map Thread! (shameless plug 🤣🤣)

Last edited: