Arrma Fury Body ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flaps

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I have my original RC from I think 8 years ago, it is an Arrma Fury in Red / White Color Body. After running my new Arrma Granite 4x4 3S Truck, I wont be using my Fury too much, but it holds a warm place in my heart. So my question is does anyone know where I can find a new Body for it, a painted and stickered one, most colors ok. I did a search and most things lead to a dead end. I know its older, but I would think some online smaller RC shop somewhere might have some never sold bodies ? Anyway, figured no better place to ask tha here.

Flaps

Hard to believe you found one, Only issue is Canada, total USD with shipping over $100 for a Body, but thanks anyway, fun to see some are around somewhere.
Keep an eye out, or set up an alert on eBay. They pop up there quite often in new and near new shape. I currently have 4 of them, one in purple, and 3 in white and blue. 3 of those I got in a 3 for 1 deal from a seller called Cash4RC.

Keep an eye out, or set up an alert on eBay. They pop up there quite often in new and near new shape. I currently have 4 of them, one in purple, and 3 in white and blue. 3 of those I got in a 3 for 1 deal from a seller called Cash4RC.
I'm always watching that seller.

I'm always watching that seller.
Stalker! They do have some good deals from time to time. I wish someone would list a 30th anniversary Traxxas Grave Digger body for less than an arm, a leg, and your first born child.

There was a complete Fury on eBay the other day with the red body for $90, and, there is another one with the blue body for $120 currently, so, they are on there. I see them quite often, but, I'm always looking for them.

Back