Arrma Felony, Battery ?s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo27

132 ft = Fun.
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
Can I run 2/ 2cell batteries in the Felony? Would be 4s. they are 25c/ 7.4v/ 5800mah. Thanks Mike. 🦞

Yes, but they should be the same type and age (you can check the internal resistance if your charger has that option). If they're not identical (ok, very similar), one of them will discharge faster and could fall below safe voltage.

Yes, but it will be dog slow and not fun 🤪

Yes but like @nino said above. When running 2 batteries in a series, you want both to be the exact same batteries and specs. And IRs to be very close or similar between the packs.

20230619_091820_resized.jpg
20230619_091809_resized.jpg
20230619_091804_resized.jpg

Did I add the parts wrong? Never had a Felony. Thanks for all your help. Blaster27.
Looks wrong.

I think I messed up putting on the headers. I don't know.

I got this car A few days ago, and haven't driven it yet. Too many chores and rain. Maybe tomorrow. 🦞 :cool:🦞. Thanks for the help. Mike. :) .

Took the Felony out today. What a beast. It really is a machine. No need to change pinion gears. I will never need a faster car. :celebrate: Ran it on 6s. It runs straight as an arrow.

Last edited:
So......do you like it?

😛
My fastest car so far has been the Drag Slash. At 50 % this thing is faster. 100% its a demon. :celebrate: It blows me away how some people would seek a faster machine. Eh po creave. Can't write French. It's unbelievable.

My fastest car so far has been the Drag Slash. At 50 % this thing is faster. 100% its a demon. :celebrate: It blows me away how some people would seek a faster machine. Eh po creave. Can't write French. It's unbelievable.
It's never been my thing, but there are people who are just addicted to speed. Perhaps, you're one of those people, but just haven't realized it yet.

It's not the speed. It's the quick pick up and go. It's like a Drag race, only better. :thumbs-up:. I hate Running to the extremes . My fun is to drag race. Even it's all by myself.The fun part is to let her go and Wow. Not into a speed runs, But
quick runs. Hope I made sense. Doing 85mph is not fun for me. But doing 65mph in 30 seconds is. This car is quick, and tracks fast. Straight as straight can be. Would like to compete with another, racer. Bring it on cupcake. :rolex: I live in Maine, York county. :thumbs-up: I think they race in York, Maine. People from MA, CT, NY, VT, NH, DE. And more, I hope. Never been there. But that's my hope. Thanks. Mike.🦞

Last edited:
So......do you like it?

😛
Yeah. Sometimes when I start to fall asleep, I think about the car. It is just so cool. Happy dreams. LOL. I asked the Hobby Shop guy about spare parts for it. He said front bumper is all. Nothing else to fix. Ha.

Ordered a black body. Thinking of doing a Madd Max cop car. :cool::celebrate::cool: