Arrma 4×4 blx battery's and charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kjanora100

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
What battery's and charger should I use for the Granite 4×4 blx? Please leave a link

Hi .Do you want to run 3 cells or 2 cells I like to run 2 cells even though it says 3 cells... this takes EC5 plug..what country are you in and what are your charging needs? 1 battery 2 or more?.I like the SMC brand battery and the Toolkit M8 charger gives you many options for the future or now... battery ir ..do you have a 12 volt power supply in the 20 amp range?.you will need a xt 60 plug from power supply and a xt 60 to battery charge end..a squid is handy to have on the output so you can charge other batteries without your ec5 .ie Deans Tamiya.so on..

Hi .Do you want to run 3 cells or 2 cells I like to run 2 cells even though it says 3 cells... this takes EC5 plug..what country are you in and what are your charging needs? 1 battery 2 or more?.I like the SMC brand battery and the Toolkit M8 charger gives you many options for the future or now... battery ir ..do you have a 12 volt power supply in the 20 amp range?.you will need a xt 60 plug from power supply and a xt 60 to battery charge end..a squid is handy to have on the output so you can charge other batteries without your ec5 .ie Deans Tamiya.so on..
I'm live in the United States. I want to run 2s lipo and I only will have one battery.

Heres my battery choice ….https://www.smc-racing.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_176&product_id=280

A toolkit M8 charger with a power supply 12v 16 amp or more
a Lipo bag for charging

Thanks for info. I like a hardcase battery gives you some added protection in a crash..

Back