Are you cold? Did it snow?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Norway_winter.jpg

Big ol' heated passenger bus! Buncha sissies! When real men traverse 16 foot deep snow, they do it wearing moccasins and a loin cloth while crunching ice cubes!

I have been enjoying the cooler weather this winter but I woke up this morning and found white crap on my lawn.....this is BS!!!! Which ever one of you northerners sent this crap down her you better take it back!

-4 currently in Indy now not getting much warmer today. More snow comming tonight too. Also got to work and the heater went out over night. I work in a ware house and it is about 50 and dropping FAST!!!! Dropping about 5 degrees every hour and faster when the overheads get opened. Can't get the heat fixed either because corporate has not given the OK for the new heating vendor yet and the old one for what ever reason we can not use any longer. Some thing to do with over charging us I believe.

Beautiful snow!

I have been enjoying the cooler weather this winter but I woke up this morning and found white crap on my lawn.....this is BS!!!! Which ever one of you northerners sent this crap down her you better take it back!

Sorry no give backs....and it +3 Celsius, I have no idea if I should go to work in my T-shirt today.

6uvebute.jpg

Heres another, id like to see the plow/machine that clears these roads

this would be a bit more exciting, i would love to operate one of these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You run the throttle, I'll steer. :D

NCNitro said:
64 here today :D
Hey shut up, okay?

According to this, it's not Norway, it's Japan. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NxV2cyqLCVQ[/ame]

Last edited:
this would be a bit more exciting, I would love to operate one of these!!

Even better:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iOJGNKOovY8[/ame]

No turbine or snow plow necessary, these guys are going at it beast mode.

Last edited by a moderator: