Are you a deadbeat! :) Please Read If you have an Avatar

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
If you are on this list you are sporting an avatar that hasn't been paid for. If you are on this list please make your donation or your avatar will be removed in 7 days. If you are on this list by mistake please contact me so I can track down your payment and resolve the issue.

Once you have made your donation, Make a post here so I can remove you from the list.

.30savage (Paid 1 Year Silver) :cheers:
akmadmaxx
beason
Buncrana
Clintd
CntCtchMe
CSDominion
DarthRacer
DirtRacinFool
dougc (Paid 1 Month Gold) :cheers:
Diver6127 (Paid 1 Year Gold) :cheers:
FlyinRazorback
funwheels1
GilBeQuick
Hypedonrc
joneser4u
Lessen
olds97_lss (Paid 1 Month Gold) :cheers:
pissant
racin_38 (Paid Avatar) :cheers:
robriguez
Skyline Racer
SunnyD

ahhh, sorry Ed. I didn't really make anything of it cuz it was just left over. You can delete mine, no problem. PS. in the mean time, could you please take off the "summer" underneath my name for obvious reasons, thx.

How come everything got deleted in my reply to thread box? there arent any smilies anymore or all that other stuff. and my name is naked :D

Last edited:
Try clicking the "go advanced" button.
See if that helps you.
Thanks

I did not pick an avatar. It just kind of appeared there the 3rd or 4th day after I came back to the board. You may delete it. /bow

RatzoRC said:
Try clicking the "go advanced" button.
See if that helps you.
Thanks
There is no option to do anything all there is is a Title and Text Box and it says "logged in as Buggyracer28" in the top right corner. I don't know whats up... maybe FastEddy can fix it.

I have no clue as to whats up with your screen when you click the Add Reply button.

You asked me to delete your user title of Sumer and I did exactly that.

ima pay up soon as i get some cash or some b-day moneys

FastEddy said:
I have no clue as to whats up with your screen when you click the Add Reply button.

You asked me to delete your user title of Sumer and I did exactly that.
heres a pic of what it looks like. Sorry for the computer screen lines, i don't know how to take a picture directly on the computer. Its frusterating because I have to go by memory for instance "
"
B4634.gif

Last edited:
i just got mine. paid. but am i supposed to get an email or summthing. cause i diddnt get anything. just about forgot about it

buggy
does your opitions in your cp say this instead of basic

under misscleaneus (sp)

Last edited:
Buggyracer, look at the bottom of any thread on the left side of the screen. There is a box that says Posting Rules. What does it next to vB code, Smiles and ?

If it says Off for them, I think you need to contact WoodiE to get them toggled to On.

Good idea rob... but they say:

vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off

which means that they should all be there. I don't know whats up :(

Buggyracer28 said:
Good idea rob... but they say:

vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off

which means that they should all be there. I don't know whats up :([/QUOTE]

I have a good idea! Pm this poop to eddy or woodie OK,
Instead of clutering up this thread with your problem :shrug:

Last edited:
sorry..... eddy just said he didn't know what the problem was, so i thought other members might know... but ill keep it to pms (god.. i always get yelled at)

Back