Are these easy to fix?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have(will never use it again) an acme cyclone, i bought 2 in total, (the second one for a new engine as i couldnt source one) i found the engine horrible as the clutch bell was like putty, the clutch shoes will not EVER allow the car to idle with out moving. To be honest other than the engine the car was well built, from what i heard the condors are the same but so are the engines. team infinity engines are what they are) now i was told on here before that these are a good engine, but the ones i had were awful.

if i was you i'd recommend some thing in the same price bracket but something more reliable....maybe something from Thunder tiger or Ansman or schumacher.

HTH
DAve (by the way I'm a noob but have experience with acme)

condor BIY

CLick here for a great offer on the thundertiger, i find the engines very easy to maintain, start, run parts are easy to get and hop ups are easy get too. Have a look over any of the following for the uk.

Last edited:
Are Acme Condors easy to fix and get spare parts for them in the UK??

I dunno about getting spares, but if you can get the parts, I doubt there any easier or harder to fix than any other brand.. Seems there all fairly similar, with parts quality being the main difference.. (note: Higher end racing "kits" seem to be better designed as well, that make them easier to fix and take apart)

whoops would appear i missed the keynote, are they easy to fix? the acme cyclone was as stated above just as easy/hard to fix as anyother nitro rc vehicle so i would assume the same on .

here is a site that sells spares....in the uk
click me