Aquired something new.... but what is it ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stylez

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys,
First post here, so hello all! Name's Joe.

I've been into RC cars/trucks etc for a few years, but only had a couple of Nitro's.

Writing in hope of some kind help from somebody to help my identify this buggy that I recently acquired as part of a deal.

I know it's a Kyosho mp777 but I also know there's a few versions of this.. and I understand the engine is not stock, either.
Hopefully you guys and gurus can help me sort out the specs of this buggy from these pictures.

It appears to have a hyper 21, with a Kanai Evo3 cooling head.
I found some instructions for an alloy 3pc Kyosho clutch also.

I'm just hoping that somebody can give me a little info on what's been done to this buggy from stock, if anything other than I mentioned.

Hopefully these pictures show enough...

101_0781.jpg

101_0787.jpg

101_0788.jpg

101_0790.jpg

101_0792.jpg

101_0794.jpg

101_0795.jpg

Unfortunately I'm most likely going to have to sell this eventually to help fund other things, but the more I look at it the less I want to do so!
Still waiting for a starter box to arrive so I can find out how it goes!

I also aquired a Kyosho Airstreak boat too, but I guess that'll be a whole other thread. :hehe:

Any help would be much appreciated guys.

Many thanks,
Joe.

Nah, not something you said, I am guessing no one recognizes the rig. I am personally not all that familiar with the Kyosho line but it appears to be a Kyosho Inferno MP777.

Back